Thursday, November 14, 2013

Why I Love My Kroger

For the past 7 or so years I've been doing the shopping at Kroger by myself (Mommy drives and I go in) and we go there almost everyday so the people that work there kind of know me. It used to be a small Kroger but at the end of August they opened a new big one right next to where the old one was. It now has jewelry, clothes, Starbucks, all that good stuff. I really like the new store even though I wasn't sure I would since the other one was so small and it just felt kinda homey, but this one is really nice and despite how big it is it didn't take me too long to get used to where everything is since we go there so often.
There are a few employees in particular that are always just so sweet to me and have kind of become my friends and so I always look forward to seeing them. I usually get hugs from two of them which makes me happy because I like hugs. Hugs are good. Give someone a hug today....umm, preferably someone you know, please.
Anyway, many of the people that work there are just so sweet and nice and I like sweet and nice people.
And I do like how big this one is compared to the other one because sometimes there wasn't much room to maneuver, especially around the holidays when it was so packed, but there's plenty of room at this one and it's just really nice and it feels all homey now.
Of course the prices are good and I like good prices because I like to save money. Saving money is good.
There are also self-checkouts at this Kroger and I don't usually like going to them unless one of my friend's is working there and we can talk, 'cause I like talking to my friends.
So, go shop Kroger today
I love Kroger.

No comments:

Post a Comment